- Participants who raise a lifetime total of $10,000 USD or more for Extra Life are eligible to receive the $10,000 Lifetime Achievement challenge coin. (This does not include pledges or offline donations not yet received/verified by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals)
- Platinum registration is not required for eligibility. All participants (Classic and Platinum) can earn this award by meeting the fundraising criteria.
- This award is available to Tiltify and DonorDrive participants.
- Participants will be eligible to receive one (1) coin during their involvement with Extra Life after reaching $10,000 USD in lifetime fundraising.
- Participants are not eligible to receive a second coin upon completion of additional fundraising.
Who is eligible for the Lifetime Achievement Challenge Coin? Print
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jul, 2022 at 1:51 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.